Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blog Issues

Sorry to all who’ve had trouble finding my blog lately.

When my blog was redesigned to match my new website, it was necessary to move it to my web designer’s server. This shouldn’t be a problem, as the old blogspot address was supposed to forward automatically. Except that for the last week, that hasn’t been happening.

The annoying thing about blogspot, of course, is that they don’t want to hear from you. So if there’s a problem, it’s your problem.

Efforts by both my web designer and myself to figure out what’s going wrong have proven ineffective. If anyone out there can tell me what to do, I welcome your suggestions. In the meantime, thank you for taking the trouble to find me again. If you link to this blog, please update your links to the address http://csharris.net/blog.html. My apologies for all the hassles.

6 comments:

Steve Malley said...

I updated the link on my blog the other day, never had any idea it was redirecting.

Wish I had some good advice for you, but I'm way too much of a luddite. Disembodied voice appearing on the screen-- far as I'm concerned, this laptop's like some kind of high-tech ouija board!

Lisa said...

Changing to your new URL was a ten second effort. No apologies needed. Lots of people seem to be moving off of blogger lately. You were the fourth URL change I've made in the last month or so.

Shauna Roberts said...

Each time I try to store your correct blog address on my iGoogle page, Google mysteriously substitutes your former Blogspot address. Spooky!

Charles Gramlich said...

I've got my link updated.

Lana Gramlich said...

THERE you are! Nice to see you again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.