Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Polish Angels

I've started giving some thought to how I plan to approach making a book video for When Maidens Mourn, and so I naturally began by looking at what I had done for What Remains of Heaven and Where Shadows Dance. But when I went to YouTube to watch them, I was surprised to find this:



It's a book video for the Polish edition of What Angels Fear. Kinda neat, huh? And I must say, I really like their cover.



Funny, I hadn't realized until tonight that I had never actually seen my Polish covers.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

That's pretty cool. I like that.

paz said...

Wow! Very striking! Would love to see what they do with Serpents Sleep...

Anonymous said...

Yes, the polish covers are beautiful but here we only have your first books from the series.
So I must buy them on amazon and read in English…
But I love them anyway

cs harris said...

Charles, interestingly, my US editor did not like it at all.

Paz, Unfortunately they haven't bought Serpents.

Anon, I thought they bought Gods, too, but I could be wrong.